Suctioning - jetting - combined operation with water recycling
Enormous tank volume on a short wheel base
Low height for more capabilities - 3,5 m total height
Unique Combi vehicle
The sophisticated configuration of the DYNA Combi is unique. Patented components such as the Power Pack and intelligent assistance systems make our vehicle service- and mission friendly.
- Suctioning – jetting – combined operation with water recycling
- Avoid excess axle loads with our load sharing Power Pack and Saddle Tank system
- Enormous tank volumes on a short wheel base
- Patented LWT: Service water tank for the liquid ring pump. No contamination of fresh water during suction operation!
- Increased cleaning capacity with the DYNA Water Recycling System allows better productivity.
- Immdiate operation with suction hose due to suction boom storage in back
- Approximately 8 m hydraulically extendable suciton hose without the need of suction hose/tube extensions
- Outstanding vehicular access due to 3,5 m low body design
- Extremely quiet operation reduces noise level for the benefit of the operator and the environment
- Approved for use in danger areas with ADR-version
- SIR = safe industrial cleaning
- High-pressure pumps from 100 l/min up to 500 l/min – max. 300 bar
- Vacuum Pumps from 950 m³/h up to 3100 m³/h – 90 % vacuum
- Hydrostatic drive
- Dead weight: 3-axle 16,4 t; 4-axle 18,0 t
Our DYNA Combi in action
The video shows bothe the fields of application and the diversity of the features.
Convince yourself of the exeptional performance of our DYNA Combi.
|High pressure pumps:||100 to 500 l/m - max. 300 bar|
|Vacuum pumps:||950 to 3'100 m³/h - 90% Vacuum|
|Dead weight 3-axle:||16,4 t|
|Dead weight 4 axles:||18,0 t|