Suctioning - jetting - combined operation with water recycling
Enormous tank volume on a short wheel base
Low height for more capabilities - 3,5 m total height
Unique Combi vehicle
The proven combination of pumps, components and assemblies from our own production make the DYNA Combi unique.
This means that individual customer wishes and requirements can be optimally implemented.
Patented components such as the Power Pack and the water recycling system guarantee maximum efficiency and reduced fuel consumption.
- Suctioning – jetting – combined operation with water recycling
- Avoid excess axle loads with our load sharing Power Pack and Saddle Tank system
- Enormous tank volumes on a short wheel base
- Patented LWT: Service water tank for the liquid ring pump. No contamination of fresh water during suction operation!
- Increased cleaning capacity with the DYNA Water Recycling System allows better productivity.
- Immdiate operation with suction hose due to suction boom storage in back
- Hydraulically extendable suciton hose without the need of suction hose/tube extensions
- Outstanding vehicular access due to 3,5 m low body design
- Extremely quiet operation reduces noise level for the benefit of the operator and the environment
- Approved for use in danger areas with ADR-version
- SIR = safe industrial cleaning
- High-pressure pumps from 100 l/min up to 500 l/min – max. 300 bar
- Vacuum Pumps from 950 m³/h up to 3100 m³/h – 90 % vacuum
- Dead weight: 3-axle approx. 16,4 t; 4-axle approx. 18,0 t (depending on the chassis)
Our DYNA Combi in action
The video shows bothe the fields of application and the diversity of the features.
Convince yourself of the exceptional performance of our DYNA Combi.
15 m height difference and 30 m suction hose length
|High pressure pumps:||100 to 500 l/m - max. 300 bar|
|Vacuum pumps:||950 to 3'100 m³/h - 90% Vacuum|
|Dead weight 3-axle:||16,4 t|
|Dead weight 4 axles:||18,0 t|